Catamaran Half-Day (Paseo Media Jornada)
Do not contact us to book this tour, we are NOT a travel agency or tour operator, this page is for information only.
Prices (2017, in CUC): Adult 43 / Child 22
Frequency (may vary): Thursday
Duration: approx. 4 hours (morning)
Pick-up/drop-off at your hotel, tour guide, bus transfers, open bar on the catamaran, snorkeling gear, snorkel as a gift, safety equipment.
- Transfer by bus to the Marina Marlin Cayo Guillermo.
- Get onboard a large and comfortable catamaran to enjoy a cruise around the surroundings keys and islets of the Jardines del Rey (King's Gardens) archipelago.
- Relax on the nets or the shaded areas as the catamaran glides gently over the waves along the coast.
- Stop at a coral reef for snorkeling in the warm and clear waters inhabited by a complex and colorful marine life. Keep the snorkel as a gift.
- Back to the marina at around 1 pm
- Transfer by bus to your hotel.
Suggestions on what to wear and bring:
Beachwear, swimwear, towel, sunglasses, hat, sunscreen lotion, camera, cash in small denominations for tips.
This excursion is subject to weather conditions; in case of bad weather the tour may be rescheduled or cancelled with full refund.
Lily & Normand