Do not contact us to book this tour, we are NOT a travel agency or tour operator, this page is for information only.
Prices (2017, in CUC): Adult 59 / Child 25
Duration: approx. 4-5 hours
Pick-up/drop-off at your hotel, tour guide, bus transfers to/from the marina, motor-boat ride to Cayo Mortero, snorkeling gear, lunch.
- Transfer by bus to the Marina Marlin Cayo Guillermo.
- Get on board a motor-boat to tour the waters south of Cayo Guillermo across channels and mangroves.
- Stop for snorkeling in the warm and clear waters and discover the wonders of the complex and colorful marine life, equipment included.
- Continue to Cayo Mortero, a beautiful virgin key located south of Cayo Guillermo.
- Enjoy a delicious seafood lunch (other options available) at the quaint Ranchon Cayo Mortero.
- Free time in Cayo Mortero to relax or use the kayaks and pedal boats.
- Boat ride back to the marina.
- Transfer by bus to your hotel.
Suggestions on what to wear and bring:
Beachwear, swimwear, towel, sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, insect repellent, camera, cash in small denominations for drinks and tips.
This excursion is subject to weather conditions; in case of bad weather the tour may be rescheduled or cancelled with full refund.
Lily & Normand