Baseball Game (Beisbol)
Do not contact us to book this tour, we are NOT a travel agency or tour operator, this page is for information only.
Prices (2017, in CUC): Adult 45 / Child 28
Frequency: According to games' schedule
Duration: Approximately 7 hours
Pick-up/drop-off at your hotel, tour guide, transportation in air-conditioned bus, game ticket, lunch with one drink.
This is an invitation to sport fans to watch a baseball game. “Beisbol” (also called "Pelota") is by far the most popular sport in Cuba! Experience first-hand the passion of the Cuban people for their national sport and local team the “Tigres”.
- Departure from you hotel around 8 am.
- Travel along the causeway (El Pedraplen) to reach the mainland and enjoy spectacular views.
- Enjoy a city tour of Ciego de Avila, the provincial capital, including "Parque Jose Marti", the "Esquina de Eddy Martin", and a stroll along the Boulevard to admire the architectural beauty.
- Visit "El Parque de la Ciudad" where you'll get the chance to practice your swing in a batting cage.
- Have lunch in a local restaurant, frist drink included.
- Transfer to the “José Ramon Cepero” Stadium to enjoy the game.
- Back to your hotel in the Cayos.
Suggestions on what to wear and bring:
Comfortable wear and shoes, sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, bottled water, camera, cash in small denominations for souvenirs, drinks and tips.
Lily & Normand