Swim or Interact with Dolphins
Do not contact us to book this tour, we are NOT a travel agency or tour operator, this page is for information only.
Prices (2017, in CUC):
- Swim 30 minutes: Adult 110 / Child 60
- Interaction 15 min., in the water: Adult 55 / Child 27
- Interaction 15 min., from the platform: Adult 25 / Child 15
- Companion/observer (with transfer): Adult 10 / Child 8
Frequency: Every day
Pick-up/drop-off at your hotel, tour guide, bus transfer to/from the Delfinario (dolphinarium), use of lockers, showers and changing rooms at the Delfinario, life jackets (mandatory). An optional photo/video service is offered at extra cost.
- Transfer by bus from your hotel to the Delfinario (dolphinarium).
- Briefing on the program and how to keep both you and the dolphins safe as you enjoy your interaction/swim with these intelligent and graceful mammals.
- Perform many different tricks with the dolphins such as touching, kissing, dancing, pulling, jumping, etc., depending on your chosen program (interaction or swim).
- Transfer by bus back to your hotel
Suggestions on what to wear and bring:
Beachwear, swimwear, towel, camera, cash in small denominations for souvenirs, drinks (bar on-site) and tips.
- Children 0 to 6 are not allowed to swim with dolphins.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to swim with dolphins.
- Please do not wear jewelry as it may hurt the dolphins' skin
- Please do not have recently applied suntan lotion as it may affect the dolphins' sight
Photo/Video Service: During the interaction a professional photographer will take many pictures and videos of you with your new marine friends. You may buy these photos/videos (on a DVD) from the on-site Photo-Shop, if you wish.
WARNING! We strongly recommend that you verify the content of the DVD before leaving the dolphinarium.
Click to view our Gallery of the Delfinario
Lily & Normand