Espectacular (Spectacular) Moron+Ciego
Do not contact us to book this tour, we are NOT a travel agency or tour operator, this page is for information only.
This tour is also called Now Cuba (Thomas Cook)
Prices (2017, in CUC): Adult 75 / Child 35
Duration: approximately 8 hours
Pick-up/drop-off at your hotel, tour guide, transportation in air-conditioned bus, lunch with 1 drink.
This journey takes you to the most important cities of the central province of Ciego de Avila: Moron (the City of the Rooster) and Ciego de Avila (the provincial capital). Here’s the typical program for this tour (note that it may be slightly different from one tour operator to another, and the sequence may vary):
- Cross the causeway over the sea to get to the main island of Cuba.
- Enjoy the views of the coastal area and the Pueblo Holandes.
- Panoramic tour of the town of Moron in a horse-drawn carriage.
- Visit the Galeria Pauyet, a gallery-workshop that create exclusive pieces or art from cutlery items.
- Free time (~ 15 min.) in the downtown Moron to take pictures and go shopping.
- Visit the Crocodile Farm, take a baby crocodile in your harm!
- Lunch at the Rancho Palma restaurant, first drink included.
- Sightseeing tour of Ciego de Avila, including: Wall “A los Origines”, Parque Jose Marti in the heart of the city, Patronal San Eugenio church, the Theatre, the Art Museum, etc.
- Visit a hand-made cigar factory.
- Free time (~ 45 min.) in downtown Ciego to take pictures and go shopping.
- Take a motorboat ride through the channels of the Laguna de la Redonda (Redonda Lagoon).
- Back to your hotel in the Cayos
Suggestions on what to wear and bring:
Comfortable shoes and wear, sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, insect repellent, bottled water, camera, cash in small denominations for souvenirs, drinks and tips.
Click to view our Gallery of Moron City.
Click to view our Gallery of the Pueblo Holandes.
Click to view our Gallery of the Crocodile Farm.
Click to view our Gallery of the Laguna de la Redonda.
Lily & Normand