Jeep Safari - Cunagua
Do not contact us to book this tour, we are NOT a travel agency or tour operator, this page is for information only.
Prices (2017, in CUC): Adult 79 / Child 59
Duration: 7-8 hours
Frequency: (may vary)
Monday, Wednesday, and Sunday
Pick-up/drop-off at your hotel, tour guide, jeep rental, lunch with 1 drink.
This is an exciting journey through picturesque towns and villages, and the beautiful countryside of the province of Ciego de Avila. A nice opportunity to admire the landscape, and learn more about the Cuban way of life.
- Departure by jeep from the hotels to cross the causeway (Pedraplen) to the main island of Cuba.
- Drive around Turiguano Island and visit a cattle breeding center.
- Visit the peculiar Celia Sanchez Community, better known as the Pueblo Holandes (Dutch Village).
- Visit of the town of Moron and its historical places.
- Go to the Laguna de la Leche (Milk Lagoon).
- Get to the summit of the Loma de la Cunagua (Cunagua Hill) and enjoy panoramic views over the surrounding countryside, and taste natural fruit juices.
- Visit to San Pedro’s Farm to enjoy a typical Cuban lunch, see farm animal, go horseback riding, or simply sit and relax.
- Visit a Crocodile Farm and get a picture with a baby croc in your arms, if you dare!
- Back to your hotel in the Cayos.
Suggestions on what to wear and bring:
*Driver license* (mandatory for those who wish to drive). Comfortable shoes and wear, insect repellent, sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, bottled water, camera, cash in small denominations for souvenirs, drinks and tips.
Click to view our Gallery of Moron City.
Click to view our Gallery of the Pueblo Holandes.
Click to view our Gallery of the Laguna de la Leche.
Click to view our Gallery of the Loma de la Cunagua.
Click to view our Gallery of the Crocodile Farm.
Lily & Normand