Jeep Safari - Florencia
Do not contact us to book this tour, we are NOT a travel agency or tour operator, this page is for information only.
Prices (2017, in CUC): Adult 79 / Child 59
Frequency: (may vary)
Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
Duration: 7-8 hours
Pick-up/drop-off at your hotel, tour guide, transportation in air-conditioned bus to Moron, jeep rental, lunch with 1 drink.
This full-day jeep adventure allows you learn more about the rural way of life and to explore the beautiful countryside of the province of Ciego de Avila.
- Bus transfer to the town of Moron. Brief stop on the way at the Parador San Fernando (rest area and bathrooms)
- Briefing at Hotel Moron before departure with the jeeps.
- Safari through rural landscapes to Florencia, also known as the “municipality of the beautiful landscapes”.
- Continue to the village of Boqueron.
- Horseback riding through the mountainous area to admire the flora and fauna, a coffee plantation, and a cave.
- Boat ride on a reservoir up to an islet where you’ll enjoy a typical Cuban lunch.
- On the way back, visit the cigar factory in the municipality of Chambas.
- Return to Moron to board the bus back to your hotel.
Suggestions on what to wear and bring:
*Driver license* (mandatory for those who wish to drive). Comfortable shoes and wear, insect repellent, sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, bottled water, camera, cash in small denominations for souvenirs, drinks and tips.
Lily & Normand