Do not contact us to book this tour, we are NOT a travel agency or tour operator, this page is for information only.
Prices (2017, in CUC): Adult 55 / Child 28
Frequency: Thursday and Sundays (may vary)
Duration: 7-8 hours
Pick-up/drop-off at your hotel, tour guide, transportation in air-conditioned bus, 1 drink at Bar la Fuente, lunch + 1 drink at Restaurant Rancho Palma
This full-day tour is ideal for people who wish to learn more about Cuban culture and way of life and see the beautiful countryside of the Ciego de Avila Province. Moron (aka City of the Rooster) is the closest town to Cayo Coco.
- Departure to Moron. Cross the causeway (Pedrapeln) over the sea to get to the main island of Cuba. Enjoy the views of the coastal areas.
- Brief stop at the Parador San Fernando (rest area / bathrooms)
- Enjoy a horse-drawn carriage ride though the city, starting at Hotel Moron up to Parque Agramonte, and back to Parque Jose Marti.
- Visit to “La Fuente” bar-restaurant to enjoy a refreshing drink while listening to traditional Cuban music.
- Visit the Galeria Pauyet, a gallery-workshop that create exclusive pieces or art from cutlery items
- Free time in the downtown area to wander the street and do some shopping.
- Lunch at the Rancho Palma restaurant, first drink included.
- Panoramic tour of the peculiar Pueblo Holandes (Dutch Village)
- Motorboat ride through the channels of the Laguna de la Redonda (Redonda Lagoon).
- Back to your hotel in the Cayos.
Suggestions on what to wear and bring:
Comfortable shoes and wear, sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, bottled water, camera, cash in small denominations for souvenirs, drinks and tips.
Click to view our Gallery of Moron City.
Click to view our Gallery of the Laguna de la Redonda.
Click to view our Gallery of the Pueblo Holandes.
Lily & Normand