Pilar - Media Luna
Do not contact us to book this tour, we are NOT a travel agency or tour operator, this page is for information only.
Prices (2017, in CUC): Adult 52 / Child N/A
Frequency (may vary): Thursday and Saturday
Duration: approx. 7 hours
Pick-up/drop-off at your hotel, tour guide, bus transfers to/from Playa Pilar, boat ride to/from Media Luna, snorkeling gear, lunch and drinks.
- Transfer by bus to Playa Pilar, located at the western end of Cayo Guillermo.
- Transfer by boat to Media Luna, a virgin key surrounded by coral reefs, located about 1 nautical mile from Playa Pilar.
- Go snorkeling in the warm and clear waters inhabited by a complex and colorful marine life.
- Have lunch and drinks at the Ranchon Media Luna: lobster or chicken, rice and salad.
- Get back to Playa Pilar to enjoy free time on one of the most spectacular beaches in the Caribbean.
- Transfer by bus back to your hotel.
Suggestions on what to wear and bring:
Beachwear, swimwear, towel, sunglasses, hat, sunscreen lotion, camera, cash in small denominations for drinks and tips.
This excursion is subject to weather conditions; in case of bad weather the tour may be rescheduled or cancelled with full refund.
Click to view our Gallery of Playa Pilar.
Lily & Normand