Pilar XL & Pilar XL Plus
Do not contact us to book this tour, we are NOT a travel agency or tour operator, this page is for information only.
Prices (2017, in CUC):
- Pilar XL (Playa Pilar + Interaction with Dolphins) : Adult 79 / Child 45
- Pilar XL Plus (Playa Pilar + Swim with Dolphins): Adult 130 / Child 75
Frequency (may vary): Every day
Duration: 7 hours
Pick-up/drop-off at your hotel, tour guide, transportation in air-conditioned bus, interaction or swim session with dolphins, reserved sunbeds at Playa Pilar, lunch with one drink.
Combine the exciting activity of interacting or swimming with dolphins with relaxing time in one of the most spectacular beach in the Caribbean, Playa Pilar, located at the western end of Cayo Guillermo. The beach is named after Ernest Hemingway's yacht the "Pilar", the famous writer was a regular visitor of the Jardines del Rey where he enjoyed fishing the waters of this archipelago.
- Transfer to the Delfinario (dolphinarium)
- According to the option you chose: Interact (15 minutes) or swim with dolphins (30 minutes).
- Transfer to Playa Pilar
- Free time at the beach, including comfortable sundeds. Optional ($) non-motorized water sports on-site.
- Lunch at the Ranchon Playa Pilar
- Transfer to your hotel.
Suggestions on what to wear and bring:
Beachwear, swimwear, towel, sunglasses, hat, sunscreen lotion, bottled water, camera, cash in small denominations for drinks and tips.
When interacting with dolphins, please...
- Don't wear jewerly as it may hurt the dolphins' skin.
- Do not have suntan lotion recently applied as it may affect the dolphins' sight.
Click to view our Gallery of Playa Pilar.
Click to view our Gallery of the Delfinario Cayo Guillermo.
Lily & Normand