Unique Seafari (Catamaran + Dolphins)
Do not contact us to book this tour, we are NOT a travel agency or tour operator, this page is for information only.
Prices (2017, in CUC): Adult 110 / Child 55
Frequency (may vary): Friday
Duration: approx. 7 hours
Pick-up/drop-off at your hotel, tour guide, bus transfers, interaction with dolphins, open bar on the catamaran, lunch (on Cayo Media Luna), snorkeling gear, snorkel as a gift, safety equipment.
- Transfer to the Delfinario (dolphinarium)
- Enjoy a 15-minute interaction* session with dolphins.
- Transfer to the Marina Marlin Cayo Guillermo.
- Get on board a large and comfortable catamaran to enjoy a cruise around the surroundings keys of the Jardines del Rey (King's Gardens) archipelago.
- Relax as the catamaran glides gently over the waves.
- Stop at a coral reef for snorkeling in the warm and clear waters inhabited by a complex and colorful marine life. Keep the snorkel as a gift.
- The catamaran docks at Cayo Media Luna (a small key located about 2 km off shore from Cayo Guillermo) where you’ll enjoy a delicious lunch (lobster, shrimps, chicken, rice, and vegetable) at the Ranchon Media Luna.
- Free time on a gorgeous virgin beach to swim, take picturers, and admire the natural surroundings.
- Sail back to the marina.
- Transfer to your hotel.
Suggestions on what to wear and bring:
Beachwear, swimwear, towel, sunglasses, hat, sunscreen lotion, insect repellent, camera, cash in small denominations for tips.
This excursion is subject to weather conditions; in case of bad weather the tour may be rescheduled or cancelled with full refund.
*The 15-minute interaction with dolphins is made with participants sitting on a platform on the surface of the water; you don't "swim" with dolphins.
Please don't wear jewelry as it may hurt the dolphins' skin.
Please don't have recently applied suntan lotion as it may affect the dolphins' sight.
Lily & Normand