Boat Adventure (Speedboat)
Do not contact us to book this tour, we are NOT a travel agency or tour operator, this page is for information only.
Prices (2017, in CUC): Adult 46 / Child 23
(See other options at the bottom of the page)
Frequency: Every day
Speedboat departure times:: 09:00, 11:00, 13:00 or 15:00
Duration: approximately 2 hours
Pick-up/drop-off at your hotel, tour guide, bus transfers to/from the marina, speedboat rental, life vest, snorkeling gear, snorkel as a gift, one drink.
Take the wheel of your own two-seater watercraft (speedboat) and follow the guide through the jungle waterways and seas of Cayo Guillermo. This unique water safari adventure combines the thrill of riding you own watercraft (James Bond style!) with the opportunity to discover and observe the rich fauna and flora of the area.
- Transfer by bus to Boat Adventure docks in front of the Marina Marlin Cayo Guillermo.
- Safety and how-to briefing.
- Enjoy a 2-hour ride to explore the intricate network of channels and mangroves, with regular stops to admire the scenery, the flora, and the fauna.
- Stop for snorkeling in the warm and clear waters and discover the wonders of the coral reef inhabited by a complex and colorful marine life. equipment included and keep the snorkel as a gift.
- Back to the marina.
- Transfer by bus back to your hotel.
Suggestions on what to wear and bring:
Beachwear, swimwear, towel, sunglasses, hat, sunscreen lotion, insect repellent, bottled water, camera, cash in small denominations for drinks and tips.
- Subject to weather conditions; in case of bad weather the tour may be rescheduled or cancelled with full refund.
- Each boat can hold maximum 2 people; boat driver must be 18+ years.
- Not recommended for people with restricted mobility.
Other options (combos):
- Boat Adventure + Lunch at Cayo Media Luna: 56 CUC
- Boat Adventure + Snorkeling + Lunch at Cayo Media Luna: 61 CUC
Lily & Normand