Safari Del Rey (Dolphins + Moron + Catamaran)
Do not contact us to book this tour, we are NOT a travel agency or tour operator, this page is for information only.
Prices (2017, in CUC): Adult 110 / Child 60
Frequency (may vary): Monday and Friday
Duration: approx. 8 hours
Pick-up/drop-off at your hotel, tour guide, transportation in air-conditioned bus, interaction with dolphins, lunch, open bar on the catamaran.
This full-day excursion is a combination of 3 favorite activities: Interact with dolphins, visit a picturesque Cuban town, and a catamaran cruise.
- Transfer to the Delfinario (dolphinarium)
- Enjoy a 15-minute Interaction* session with dolphins.
- Departure to the town of Moron. Brief stop at the Parador San Fernando (rest area / bathrooms).
- In Moron, visit the Galeria Pauyet, a gallery-workshop that create exclusive pieces or art from cutlery items.
- Free time in the downtown area to wander the street, take pictures, and do some shopping.
- Lunch in a local restaurant.
- Travel back to the Marina Gaviota in Cayo Coco.
- Get onboard a large and comfortable catamaran for a cruise along the coast, with open bar.
- Back to the marina and bus transfer to your hotel.
Suggestions on what to wear and bring:
Comfortable wear and shoes, swimwear, towel, sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, camera, cash in small denominations for drinks and tips.
This excursion is subject to weather conditions; in case of bad weather the tour may be rescheduled or cancelled with full refund.
*The 15-minute interaction with dolphins is made with participants sitting on a platform at the surface of the water; you don't "swim" with dolphins.
During the interaction with dolphins :
Please don't wear jewelry as it may hurt the dolphins' skin.
Please don't have recently applied suntan lotion as it may affect the dolphins' sight.
Click to view our Gallery of Moron City.
Click to view our Gallery of the Delfinario.
Lily & Normand