Crucero del Sol (Catamaran Full Day)
Do not contact us to book this tour, we are NOT a travel agency or tour operator, this page is for information only.
Prices (2017, in CUC): Adult 89 / Child 45
Frequency (may vary): Every day
Duration: approx. 7 hours
Pick-up/drop-off at your hotel, tour guide, bus transfer to/from the marina, open bar and lunch (on the catamaran), snorkeling gear, snorkel as a gift, safety equipment.
- Transfer to the Marina Gaviota Cayo Coco (aka Marina Aguas Tranquilas) located at the eastern end of Cayo Coco.
- Get onboard a large and comfortable catamaran to enjoy a cruise around the surroundings keys and islets of the Jardines del Rey (King's Gardens) archipelago.
- Relax as the catamaran glides gently over the waves.
- Stop at a coral reef for snorkeling in the warm and clear waters inhabited by a complex and colorful marine life. Keep the snorkel as a gift.
- Enjoy a delicious seafood lunch of lobster, shrimps and fish (chicken available upon request) while the catamaran is moored by a virgin beach.
- Free time on the beach to admire the natural surroundings and take picture.
- Sail back to the marina.
- Transfer to your hotel.
Suggestions on what to wear and bring:
Beachwear, swimwear, towel, sunglasses, hat, sunscreen lotion, insect repellent, camera, cash in small denominations for tips.
Subject to weather conditions; in case of bad weather the tour may be rescheduled or cancelled with full refund.
Lily & Normand