Moron City Tour (Moron Half-Day / Moron Media Jornada)
Do not contact us to book this tour, we are NOT a travel agency or tour operator, this page is for information only.
Prices (2017, in CUC): Adult 40 / Child 20
Frequency: Tuesday and Wednesday (may vary)
Duration: 4 hours
Pick-up/drop-off at your hotel, tour guide, transportation in air-conditioned bus, lunch.
This half a day trip is ideal for people who wish to learn more about Cuban culture and way of life without having to leave their resort all day. Moron (aka City of the Rooster) is the closest town to Cayo Coco.
- Departure to Moron. Cross the causeway (Pedraplen) over the sea to get to the main island of Cuba. Enjoy the views of the coastal areas.
- Depending on the tour operator, different stops may be included on the way to/from Moron, such as: the Pueblo Holandes (Dutch village), or the Crocodile Farm, or the Laguna de la Redonda, or the Laguna de la Leche.
- Do a horse-drawn carriage ride through the town of Moron.
- Enjoy free time in the downtown area to wander the streets and do some shopping.
- Go to a local restaurant for a typical Cuban lunch.
- Travel back to your hôtel.
Suggestions on what to wear and bring:
Comfortable shoes and wear, sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, bottled water, camera, cash in small denominations for souvenirs, drinks and tips.
Click to view our Gallery of the Moron City.
Lily & Normand